Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The back end of a scale

How did I ever let myself get to this point? I could blame it on the baby.... But the little critter is now three years old and that shit just don't fly anymore.

I'm big and ungainly, and still trying to fit into pants that feel like they are cutting me in half. My most comfortable work pants are my maternity pants. And pretty much everywhere else I where sweats. Ugh, even my feet are fat.

So lets begin.

Checklist:
vitamins (I've got tons of prenatals to use up)
green powder for blenderized fruit drinks or oatmeal breakfast concoctions (it's a fad)
breakfast (fruit drinks, oatmeal, banana, grapefruit, toast w/ nut butter, etc.)
lunch (only take the small plastic container w/ simple food to work, maybe a fruit cup or jello)
snack (granola bar or dried fruit)
dinner (anything's game but try to eat early and include a vegetable)
the Dress (tiny brand new dress w/ matching tiny new shoes for when I've lost the blubber)

No comments: