Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Confessions of a fatty

I have back fat, as in fat rolls on my back, also called love handles. There are months where I forget about having them. Not having a full length mirror really helps with this.

Luckily they are usually one of the first things to go when the weight starts coming off. I carry my weight really evenly throughout my body and I lose it that way too. But that might just be due to the exercises I like.

Right now the goal is to strengthen my musculature and once my endurance is built up, then comes the aerobics. I like my aerobics hard and sweaty with lots of jumping and kicks and hard breathing, but I have to build up to that. It's really disconcerting when your belly jiggles while you're working out, it's downright unpleasant to me and puts me off aerobics and running. So I do lots of floor exercises and crunches before getting to the good stuff.

No comments: